Wednesday 26 August 2015

Quick review of Infinix Zero 2



Overview
A while back I was looking to change my smartphone for various reasons. First, I needed a phone with great pixilation and huge amount of storage space especially on the internal memory. I looked around and fortunate enough through social media, I discovered the new talk in town – The Infinix Zero 2 smartphone.

Now, I had never tried out any infinix gadget leave alone the other devices but due to its specifications and its sleek design I decided to try it out.  So far, it’s been an amazing journey I must say. Below are some key features I like about the phone among many others. 

Camera
Now, there is nothing more satisfying about a smartphone that takes great shots especially when with friends or even during an excursion when you want to capture the ‘Kodak’ moments. With a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, video and autofocus, geo-tagging and panorama and 5 mega pixel front camera you are sure that it does not disappoint.

Power saver app
Here’s the most interesting feature I liked compared to my previous phone which would not even alert you when charge was low. With the Power saver app, at your consent (10% battery charge) it can actually switch off some of the applications so that you still use the phone with limited access to luxury apps like social media tools et al.  This actually comes in handy especially when you are travelling and perhaps you’ve forgotten your power bank.  
Memory and RAM
Something else I like about the phone is the large storage space – 16/32 GB internal memory and an expandable memory  SD card slot that supports memory cards up to 64GB/128GB and has a 2GB ram hence it does not hang. This is actually what I needed so that I do not have to worry about WhatsApp photos and videos that cannot download because my phone storage is low as was the previous case.

No comments:

Post a Comment